Mahle oc217 oil filter specs

It does say filtration efficiency ISO 4548-12 58% @ 30 microns. However, I still feel like I'm missing something since I've never heard of an oil filter with such lousy efficiency.
I can see the chart now, I would say chalk it up to a typo.

Not a typo.... some of the most overrated fanboy filters are the fancy euro brands.... won't ever use them on my car

Ya that’s right it can’t be a typo. 😀
if you need the Toyota size filter get them for under $4 by the case from an online dealer, and no more worries. I just changed out a family members Toyota that I installed an Ultra on. The oil looked the worst on the stick and in the pan than any filter I have ever used on that car. On went a genuine Toyota filter which always seems to work well just based on the visual at the end of the change. First time I used an Ultra on it, was surprised, because it was black coming out with 6500 on the oil and filter. I have changed every time since the car was new in 2007, have a good feel on the oil look, same oil . Fans aren’t going to like this and will be here sputtering no no no “like clockwork.” It’s almost you can’t say anything about the Ultra on here not praising it, or you will be hammered, so you stay quiet.

Last edited:
^^^ Trolling now?

Better give Mahle a call and let them know they have a "typo". :LOL:

Back