Magnifine for 2020 ram 1500 classic 5.7.

Does anyone know what size magnifine I need? If I’m identifying the lines correctly it look like they are large like half inch or so?

I would post my opinion about Magnrfine filters they are small and the cost is quite high. I would look into a filter head so you could use an engine oil filter type. Remember regardless the oil type or the filter poor quality parts won't be helped by an oil or a filter.

I would post my opinion about Magnrfine filters they are small and the cost is quite high. I would look into a filter head so you could use an engine oil filter type. Remember regardless the oil type or the filter poor quality parts won't be helped by an oil or a filter.
But is there a spin on filer that has a low enough bypas setting?

But is there a spin on filer that has a low enough bypas setting?
Wix’s filter finder is what you’re looking for, if you’re willing to assume the risk for a home-brewed filter application.

If it’s my money & vehicle, I’m going to use something that was designed for the application and has a long history of safe, effective use.

I’d measure the OD of your trans line (with string, if needed) and then find what size ID that hose size corresponds to.

Back