MAD WIFE DISEASE (joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up behind him and whacked him on the head with a magazine. "What was that for?" he asked. "That was for the piece of paper in your pants pocket with the
name Mary Lou written on it," she replied. "Two weeks ago when I went to the races, MaryLou was the name of one of the horses I bet on," he
explained. "Oh honey, I'm sorry," she said. "I should have known there was a good explanation."

Three days later he was watching a ballgame on TV when she walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with the iron skillet, which knocked him out cold. When he came to, he asked, "What the **** was that for?"

She replied, "Your horse called."

quote:

Originally posted by Dan4510:
Difference between a girlfriend and a wife---45lbs.

Dan

Wow, thats alot. The difference between mine is more like 20lbs
grin.gif
(j/k honey)

Wife is complaining to husband that she needs a boob job, they are just too small. Husband says its very easy, just use the toilet paper method--just rub a few sheets between them....She asks what do you mean? Well, it worked for making your rear-end much larger, so why wouldn't it work up top?

Dan

quote:

Dan

lol.gif
I had to tell the little lady that one.......her response ......."What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband-----45 minutes"
frown.gif
thumbsdown.gif

quote:

Originally posted by sbc350gearhead:

quote:

Dan

lol.gif
I had to tell the little lady that one.......her response ......."What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband-----45 minutes"
frown.gif
thumbsdown.gif

Kinda like the old one about Pres. Franklin Roosevelt and Elenor. They were touring a farm, she noticed a Rooster that was giving all the hens a rough time. She mentioned this to the Pres and asked if he could emulate the rooster, he said sure, if I had a different chicken every time!

Dan

Whoops - almost like when Dean Wormer walked into the frat house.....suddenly it gets all quiet...FEMALE in the HOUSE!!

Sorry couldn't resist....5 in? That's a lot!!! Diference, that is....5 in difference is a lot....you know 6 to 1...oh forget it....I'm leaving....

quote:

Originally posted by victoria/gold:
difference between a boyfriend & a husband, 5 inches

the difference between ooooh and aaaaaah?

about 3 inches.

not that i would know.
grin.gif

What's the difference between BSE and PMT ?

Well one is "Bovine Spongiform Ecaphalitis", while the other is simply referred to as "Mad Cow Disease".

quote:

difference between a boyfriend & a husband ...

welcome.gif

A comedian, who was at the delivery of his first child, put it this way:
After I saw my wife give birth I wondered "how am I ever going to satisy this woman again".

i'd say by using the word "again" he was making some assumptions.
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by rg144:

quote:

difference between a boyfriend & a husband ...

welcome.gif

A comedian, who was at the delivery of his first child, put it this way:
After I saw my wife give birth I wondered "how am I ever going to satisy this woman again".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back