M1 EP to dyno?

Ive been running syn oil in my truck for the last 10K miles and I was wondering if I would notice any loss in power or fuel econmy if I switched it back to a dyno oil such as castrol gtx 5w30 Ive been running m1 ep 5w30 the truck has 90K miles

I doubt you'll notice much of anything, you won't have any problems either making the change. AD

When you said "dyno" oil in the title, I actually thought you were running this thing on a dynamometer or something. I think you actually meant the common nickname for conventional oil, "dino", short for dinosaur.

Originally Posted By: bmwtechguy
When you said "dyno" oil in the title, I actually thought you were running this thing on a dynamometer or something. I think you actually meant the common nickname for conventional oil, "dino", short for dinosaur.
I took a second look myself. Either way I don't see any problems, and doubt you'll see much gain or loss especially in the warmer weather that's on its way.

ctc

Well I think you would have to dyno your truck before and after switching to dino to actually know for sure.