M1 15W-50 in a Harley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the M1 15W50 is working well for them. I liked it when I was running it to. In my TL1000 and Bandit 1200.

I ran it in the engine and primary of a TC88B Harley motor for a few thousand miles and had no slippage or other problems. Consumption was down but still not as good as AMV Amsoil for me. I did not know about UOA then so I did not have one done. I used Tri Syn by the way. I have yet to see Mobil bike oil in Ontario except at a private mail order guys shop and it was US qts imported.

Once a year???? Don't you ever ride?

I use the mobil 1 red cap in my H-D and change every 3000-4000 miles. (every 2-3 months). Mobil 1 75W-90 in the tranny but the H-D Syn3 is actually smoother in the tranny than the Mobil. Especially in cooler weather.

quote:

Originally posted by 02FLSTCI:
Once a year???? Don't you ever ride?

I use the mobil 1 red cap in my H-D and change every 3000-4000 miles. (every 2-3 months). Mobil 1 75W-90 in the tranny but the H-D Syn3 is actually smoother in the tranny than the Mobil. Especially in cooler weather.

No I just change the oil and leave the bike in the garage under a cover.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Thanks Gary but I still only get to the second one which I already have. In the original post you had mentioned a part three but maybe you meant part two? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back