M1 15-50EP turbo failure, oil related?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

FF1:

I'm not going to delete your post, but I may just go ahead and change your username to "JoeFriday".
wink.gif
tongue.gif
cheers.gif

That's cool but it would be doing my favorite musician a disservice. Sorry to vent so much but I'm just sick and tired of the newbie experts taking over such a valuable learning board.

Quote:

Quote:

FF1:

I'm not going to delete your post, but I may just go ahead and change your username to "JoeFriday".
wink.gif
tongue.gif
cheers.gif

That's cool but it would be doing my favorite musician a disservice. Sorry to vent so much but I'm just sick and tired of the newbie experts taking over such a valuable learning board.

Yes, I have to agree, many post as "experts" but for the most part its just bandwagon info. They hear such and such a product did good and does good, so they recommend that product until something cooler comes along. But I suppose I may be guilty of giving advise, even though I am anything but an expert, just self educated about oil and am learning more by the day. I just try to keep my responses within reason and try to avoid the bandwagon stuff that goes on. I would hope that experts on the board will delete/correct any posts I make about advise that is too far off the mark. The mods do their best to keep things in line, but this is a big forum and they obviously can't be online 24/7. We need to inform a few of those people who post non stop to do more research and learn more before giving advise or recommending a product. There are at least two posters who I can think of that personally annoy the #@$%! out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back