M1 0w40 ESP X3 DEXOS 2 VOA

For your viewing pleasure.
04CE8E37-BF1B-4A87-8409-42B243151BF8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You are more than welcome sir. Does anyone have a oil that’s easily obtainable they would like me to VOA? I’m thinking of doing one of the Providence all fleet 10w30 I shared photo of
I'd be curious about the new GTX full synthetic that replaced magnatec, in 5w30. That oil always produced the best numbers for ecoboost engines. I'd even paypal/venmo you $7 to buy an individual quart from walmart.

I'd be curious about the new GTX full synthetic that replaced magnatec, in 5w30. That oil always produced the best numbers for ecoboost engines. I'd even paypal/venmo you $7 to buy an individual quart from walmart.
I may do that, buy a quart and send it in before weekend

Can this oil be had in 5qt jugs? Where and what price? It would be a good option if it was priced reasonably per quart.

Can this oil be had in 5qt jugs? Where and what price? It would be a good option if it was priced reasonably per quart.
not in america. $9.99 per qt at autozone, mid 8s at the audi dealer.

this has significantly higher kv100 and hths compared to FS 0w40, corvette formula and plain jane m1 5w30 ESP. it makes the VII crusaders on here steaming mad but the approvals do not lie.

Reactions: a5m
Thanks @53' Stude !

I assume you're in the States? Where did you find this? I keep seeing the regular ESP Formula not the ESP X3.

Yes in the USA. Found it at autozone
Thanks, my local AZ supposedly carries it too. Don't know what to make of this. PDS says viscosity @100C is 14.1. Big difference to 13.3 no? Just a Mobil 1 thing? :LOL:

Back