M1 0w40 at Wal-mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, have any of you guys seen M1 0w40 in a 5 qt container at WM? I know my local store only carries it in single quarts and before I go looking I wanted to know if you guys have ever seen it.

Thanks in advance.

I believe I read on somewhere on the net ( maybe on their website) that it will only be available in qts.

Hi,
ffracer - It is around $A20 ($A18-23) per litre container here
A five litre container goes from around $A80 to $A104!

It varied widely in Germany too - I think the most expensive I saw was around Eu30

All my local Wal-Marts closed out 0W40 two summers ago for $2.50 a quart. Until a month ago, it was the last oil I had bought.

Originally Posted By: ryansmith219
Wal-Mart in my area carried 5 qt. jugs of 0w-40 until about 2 months ago. Very frustrating!

Really? how much was it? never ever seen it at wal-mart let alone in a 5qt jug!!!

I'd never seen the 0W-40 European Formula at any Wal-Mart until recently. We had another SuperCenter open locally a few weeks ago and I was stunned to find they had it on the shelf, priced at $6.27 a quart. It was also the first time I'd seen one of their stores stock motorcycle-specific oil and helmets.

Originally Posted By: Alex38
Never seen it, if that made it in 5qt jugs for $22 like the other M1 oils, I'd be using it!

I would be backing the truck up!!!!

Might throw this in the Accord next. Curious if it will curb consumption a bit.

I have never seen the 0w-40 in 5Qt. handles...I emailed Mobil 2 years ago about this, and their response was that they had no immediate plans to produce it in the jugs, just the quart sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back