Lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stir fried rice noodles..now I always order the Thai version(Pad Siew).

I just came back home tonight from Vietnamese dinner with wifey. We had Broken rice w/ charbroiled pork and shrimp egg rolls. Plus a heaping bowl of House special beef rice noodles soup, topped w/ mung bean sprouts, mint leaves, lime juice...add a dash of hot Siracha and that special Vietnamese sweet sauce.
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
lol.gif

On Monday we made a yuppie lunch run to a Vietnam pho noodle place. One that I've never been too, 3 of us, one guy, Vietnamese, one mixed Pablo dude, and one Pole with a German name. Mr. Cao got the shlitz
128.gif
pat.gif
blush.gif
- us two white boys thought it was good eats and no belly ache.

The problem with Pho? (can’t get the question mark over the o) is that if you put too much Sriracha sauce in it you get the explosive irritable bowel syndrome about a half hour later. Run for the vitreous china!

Seriously, Pho Tai with all the fixings is delicious and restorative. Great hangover food. It’s the Southeast Asian “Menudo” I like mine with lime, Japapeno slices, Sriracha sauce, hoisen sauce, bean sprouts, and cilantro (Chinese parsley). Yum! Yuppy food Pabs? Pho places are greasy dirty little noodle houses in my neck of the woods.

Used to brown bag 2-3 PBJs on Oatmeal or multi- grain bread. Spread the crunchy PB on both slices so the jelly wont soak in. Varied the J so they didnt get too boring.

Oh man, PHO is addicting and very cheap. $4.25 for a huge bowl near my house. I put massive hot sauce and Hoisin sauce (the whole meal islike 250% sodium) .. NO irritable bowel movements for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back