Lunch

Did he just invent lunch shaming? During these uncertain times why not let a guy take a little pleasure from his lunch. Both look edible except for the excessive onions in a work environment.

Are you sharing a great lunch, or are you criticizing your coworker with this post? Both lunches look great...
I'm only sharing what we had for lunch. I don't criticize adults for their food choices. I was merely trying to preempt any comments pointing out less than healthy foods. As for the cheeseburger being fattening at over 1,000kcal for a handful of food, it's just a fact. I eat fattening foods on occasion. And as I said, I won't criticize anyone for eating whatever they choose. Unless they put catsup on it, of course

Last edited:
Did he just invent lunch shaming? During these uncertain times why not let a guy take a little pleasure from his lunch.
Where were you when others commented negatively on fast food, weight gain, and poor physical performance in some of my other threads?

Last edited:
Both look edible except for the excessive onions in a work environment.
It's outside. And neither of us is working at the office right now. I have been going to the office only once a week when I've had to pick up or drop off something. Lunch is 90% takeout on workdays.

Here's my lunch......ODD Fact: I do go to the office a couple times a week. Unlike pre apocalypse I have brought my lunch each and every time. Wallet has cash from March and credit card bill remains small.................just saying

Here's my lunch......ODD Fact: I do go to the office a couple times a week. Unlike pre apocalypse I have brought my lunch each and every time. Wallet has cash from March and credit card bill remains small.................just saying
Great if that works out for you. I usually do some business over lunch. A Transformers lunchbox might be inappropriate. While on the job, my meals go on the expense account. I don't spend much on lunch anyway.

"While on the job, my meals go on the expense account. I don't spend much on lunch anyway." Moderation in action.

The chow in the picture leads me to believe that Mr. Pickles is a good joint. Was it named for that dog cartoon?

"While on the job, my meals go on the expense account. I don't spend much on lunch anyway." Moderation in action.

The chow in the picture leads me to believe that Mr. Pickles is a good joint. Was it named for that dog cartoon?

Definitely not!

I made porcini lasagne today. I like it topped with browned cheese rather than covered in melted cheese., The topping is a mix of shredded Swiss and Gouda. This lasagne has much less crushed tomato than usually. Four layers of pasta sheets, ground wild boar mixed with spices and herbs, with finely chopped porcini mushrooms, chopped onions, a bit sour cream, ricotta and shredded mozzarella, and Parmesan. Also has some spinach in there. No eggs because the other cheeses bind the ricotta. Tuscan red goes well with the boar. I also had a green salad.

Back