Lufthansa’s A340-600 “Cargo Hold” Bathrooms

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Something not common- Lufthansa has bathrooms for its passengers in the belly/ cargo gold of it A340-600 aircraft. Pictures of this suggest above average room and quantity. And a little piece and quiet for economy passengers that would otherwise have been sitting next to the latrines on a long haul flight.

Last edited:
GON, you should consider writing a book detailing the exploits of your world travel experiences. I never even knew these existed, but after reading the article, I was surprised at how well this installation was designed and fitted.

I'd try to get my wife to join me in becoming a mile high club member if I flew on that plane.
Enjoy your youth- I can't imagine that being a worthy endeavor.

mhc.jpg

I went with a flight attendant for a while.
They can easily spot aspiring "mile highers" and interrupt them as they head for the head.

As far as the cartoon goes, what are they charged with?

My wife is very prim and proper at her job at a law firm. We always joke about having to call one the attorneys at her firm to represent us should we get caught doing what we occasionally do.

I’ve used them - loved the setup. Rode one Munich - O’Hare. Great spot to stretch/move your legs too, including going up/down the stairs. You’re not bothering anyone by being in the aisle or galley area.

I went with a flight attendant for a while.
They can easily spot aspiring "mile highers" and interrupt them as they head for the head.

As far as the cartoon goes, what are they charged with?
Cartoon was just something to post, no deep message in it. I am sure multiple charges could get filed, not sure what if any would be prosecuted.

Mhc just doesn't seem like a worthy activity. But to each their own

I tried Googling "121" and found only that it's a 'numerological code' for happiness.

In my pathetic little sliver of the world a tire shop can be a 121 if they balance my wheels correctly.

Hopefully the bathrooms have a view. Always a weird experience looking out the window as you are doing your thing.

Back