Lucas UCL : What makes this product unique?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It not solvent based but it does have detergents.

Also the goal of the product is to replace some of the longer polymers from oil that are removed in refining. (sometime do to emissions concerns). It is good stuff once you start using less then they tell you. I was using 3oz for a 13 gallon fill-up. Try to put it in before the gas it will mix better.

At what ratio does the MPGs improve?

Ive only been using it for about a month, first refilling the 5oz bottles and using that dosage, then 4oz and now currently 3oz for 10-11.5 gallon fill up...but my MPGs are in the crapper
thumbsdown.gif

Kinda reminds me why I never continued to use it after my initial trial of it, but I will persist and try and obtain results others have been raving about.

I use 1oz per 5 gallons, the recommended dose, and no more. It works great at that level, but anything higher makes the gas run a little funny. I achieved 1.5mpg on my first tank, and I added it to a friend's tank and he got 1mpg better on a trip he took on that tank. I will have a complete UCL study at the end of July
smile.gif

I saw really good results dosing the UCL at 3 ounces per 16 gallons of gas.

At the recommended dose(3oz/10gallons) my mileage is actually not as good as the more diluted mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back