Lucas Oil Products Red N Tacky Grease Discontinued

Check your local home depots on line, for their inventory. Two in my area still have this grease, as does my autozone. Walmart also says they have it, but it is running $12+ each.

Maybe AZ simply stopped carrying it? It shows as a current product on Lucas's site.

I found 1 tube on the shelf at Walmart about a month ago and have not seen anything since, but they are even out of the Supertech Red grease too.

The guy at Auto Zone spent a few minutes on the computer to find out when they might get more in stock and seemed to have accurate info, for what that is worth! I don't like mixing grease in my gun so went to another Auto Zone that had a few in stock and bought them all at $7.99 each.

Just saw it yesterday in my local AZ. Is it good to fill the clutch slave cylinder boot with it? I’m looking for Honda urea high temp grease replacement since it’s no longer available

Looks like while stores still have some inventory DCs all have 0. So either some supply issue or discontinued.

I've bought it 3 times now at Home Depot in the last couple of weeks....I only have the small gun and needed to fill my EZ Lube hubs for the first time, so it took about a tube a piece, plus all the wet bolts on the trailer and I've been through almost 7 tubes of it recently.

These greases I buy a lot of them (3 big tubes) when I see em. I use Lucas Marine grease in my boat trailer wheel bearings, and the gimble bearing & ujoints in the I/O power train. It is a calcium sulfonate grease which I think is one notch better than the lithium complex greases commonly used.

Back