Lubro Moly 0W40 bought today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I meet another BITOG member at an area gun show for the purpose of buying 12 liters of Lubro Moly 0W40 VolleSynethes Energy oil. I bought the oil and we took in the gun show together. He was from out of town and I pointed him to the nearest Pep Boys so he could buy some air filters before his return home.

I told my wife I was going to meet a guy I met on the internet. It sounded kinda creepy when I said it. She was worried after all the stories you see in the news. I wasn't. I feel comfortable here in our little oil haven on the web. Surely most of the guys here are good, hard working, solid folks, and I trusted a Texan to shoot straight with me on the transaction.(No pun intended.)

The oil was exactly as advertised, and I am happy to get two changes for the price I paid him.

Great guys here, happy to be a part of the BITOG community.

Thanks again Stuart.
cheers.gif

actually i think the people that go to gun shows are usually good people!

You're welcome, Chris! I'm sure you & your Land Rover will put that oil to good use.

BTW: "meeting someone from the internet"; I never thought of that- but it *does* sound a little creepy, doesn't it?
grin.gif

I've met someone from this forum, too. It was glxpassat. I bought 10 quarts of M1 0w40 from him in early '05. Nice fella that glxpassat.

I agree that "going to meet a guy I met on the internet" sounds really bad, but when the purpose of the meeting is to aquire great oil on the cheap, it's all good.
smile.gif

Wait until you tell your wives/girlfriends/friends that you are going to meet an Elfe Meister you met on the internet...now, THAT's CREEPY
shocked.gif
!

robbobster, the funny thing is that an ammo dealer I stopped and bought from was telling a story of two guys the day before that had tried to swipe some ammo from him. They didn't get far of course. I can't think of any place with a higher density of law enforcement types anywhere on the planet.

well, as long as you don't tell your wife/gf that you're meeting a guy from the internet to go see Breakback Mountain, you should be ok!
nono.gif

from http://www.liqui-moly.de/web/lmhome...aram=3:oilsengineoils4strokecarfullysynthetic

VOLLSYNTHESE ENERGY MOTOR OIL 0W40:

API SJ/CF/SH/EC/CF; ACEA A3-98/B3-98; MB 229.1 Performance Level: VW 502 00, 505 00; Porsche all vehicles

VOLLSYNTHESE MOTOR OIL 5W40:

API SM/CF; ACEA A3-98/B3-98 Issue2/B4-98;
Liqui Moly recommend this product for vehicles for which the following pecifications are required:
VW 502 00 and 505 00, BMW Longlife -98; MB 229.1, 229.3; Porsche all models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back