Lubrication Engineers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used their gear oil. Top Notch product. Indymac has used some of about all of their product types... Oh Indymac?

LE makes very high quality products, and they are commonly found in industrial applications. e.g. The guy at your local parts store has probably never heard of them, but the maintenance manager at a local paper mill probably has.

I am surprised the #7500 fluid is recommended for a Ford automatic. It looks like a 10w30 universal torque fluid...perfect for a shared hydraulic/powershift transmission sump in a tractor, etc...but I would do some more research to see why Mag-hytec is recommending it for your application. LE makes no mention of the Mercon spec in their #7500 product description.

The #1150 ATF looks like it is LE's Mercon spec'd fluid.

I'm not familiar with 7500. As previously mentioned, 1150 would be my choice for a Ford transmission.

I do have experience with 1136 DEX VI, 1605 SAE 110 gear oil, 8130 10W-30 engine oil, L-X 2300 fuel additive, and 3752 grease if you want to know about them.

Originally Posted By: INDYMAC
I'm not familiar with 7500. As previously mentioned, 1150 would be my choice for a Ford transmission.

I do have experience with 1136 DEX VI, 1605 SAE 110 gear oil, 8130 10W-30 engine oil, L-X 2300 fuel additive, and 3752 grease if you want to know about them.

Tell me about your experience with their other products
10w-30 any uoa's
Fuel additive pro's

Last edited:
Yeah, that LE product is a UTTO - do not use this where a Merc V fluid is recommended. Those fluids are less shear-stable than your average multi-vehicle ATF (or Merc V).

Also, if I were to guess that UTTO fluid probably uses solvent-refined (API Group I) base oils

Hi mates,is an old thread but would like to contribute some insight to present or future users,i ran the all trans 1150 tranny fluid on a 4r100 for the past 5 years so far so good,i'm at 200k with the same tranny with more than 150 passes at the drag strip,also ran monolec 8800 engine oil for 16k intervals,still running same injectors since bought new.Is it good stuff?for me it is since i hope to bury my truck to the ground(7.3 psd),i consider the two best oils in the planet lubrication engineers and clubber,cost effective?not because now i think a good quality oil would get me were i'm now,peace of mind knowing i beat the [censored] of my truck and it wont break?yesss,my point is there is an oil for different aplications,some have a safety margins others dont have the science,hope to be of some help,Roderick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back