LUBEGARD OIL ADDITIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any suggestions for a better price on Lubegard Oil Additive. I'm looking for mail order.
A local company would have to be in the Philadelphia, PA area.

Does anyone know why the Lubegard website would be down ?

I have yet to find this product locally.
I found my past invoice and I was paying around $10.00 per bottle mail order. I've seen prices on the Internet for $16-$18 a bottle which I think is just nuts.
I just thought maybe someone knows of a cheaper supplier.

i called lubegard and informed them of the down website..they are looking into.....they did not know it was down..she tried to get into it and it did not work for them

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Which Lubegard Oil Additive product are you looking for ? Biotech Engine Protectant ?

YES.......the oil additive.

The lowest price per ounce is buying quart bottle directly from Lubegard. If you buy 2-3 quarts at a time then shipping cost per quart will be around $3-4.

Last year the price per quart was less than $20, I checked last week and the price was almost $30 plus shipping. You may want to ask your local NAPA to order the quart bottle for you, if they do the price may be better than from Lubegard.com.

The lowest price per ounce is buying quart bottle directly from Lubegard. If you buy 2-3 quarts at a time then shipping cost per quart will be around $3-4.

Last year the price per quart was less than $20, I checked last week and the price was almost $30 plus shipping. You may want to ask your local NAPA to order the quart bottle for you, if they do the price may be better than from Lubegard.com.

Thanks for the information. I hope their website comes up soon.

$9.54 from bulkpart.com, but...why? What do you hope to achieve that good oil does not provide? If you added the $10 cost to the oil you would have bought and buy better oil instead, I think you'll get better protection...if you actually need better protection. Any top quality name brand oil is really good these days.

I believe that if an engine has a specific problem, there might be a specific product to help with that problem. Otherwise, I feel that we can buy better oil than we can home-brew.

ALL of the NAPAs in my area, and even any of the others parts stores which carry the small bottle right on the shelf, absolutely REFUSE to even try to order in the quart bottles for me, even if I prepay the whole order!!
mad.gif

If that is the case, then the lowest price of Biotech Engine Protectant is order it directly from Lubegard.

or......don't use it at all !

There could be some good to be had from using a LubeGard product, like this one, IMO. It's not a high risk scenario type of product lineup.

I'd really like to see if it 'could' improve OCI on top of dino oil, doubt it could do much for a top-end synthetic, though.

I've been using Lubegard for a while. My mechanic currently uses a synthetic blend oil.
I routinely use the 15 oz. bottle of Lubegard after each oil change just for extra engine protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back