Lubeatech Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any experience with this oil? I found it online months ago but all the places that they said sold it, none had it on their website. I recently got an email from Jegs and they now carry it. It says it is blended out of the best Group IV and V basestocks. It is out of my price range but thought I would share since I actually found a place that carries it, and in case anyone wants to try. I had wondered if the oil was real since I couldn't find anywhere that sold it.

The Lubeatech (LAT Racing Oil) is pretty much dominating NHRA Pro-Stock right now...you can see the stickers on many of the cars. From ADRL to NHRA (many classes), the oils are being used and are dominating.

They are also looking at coming out with a line of API licensed oils for all regular and high performance street vehicles who are concerned with emissions & warranty compliance.

I have actually been running the 5W-30 Full Syn Racing Oil in my 07 Yukon and it runs great with even lower engine temps some of the time.

Never heard of them. Looks like a good product. Their website needs updating.

Originally Posted By: OilPoncho
The Lubeatech (LAT Racing Oil) is pretty much dominating NHRA Pro-Stock right now...you can see the stickers on many of the cars. From ADRL to NHRA (many classes), the oils are being used and are dominating.

They are also looking at coming out with a line of API licensed oils for all regular and high performance street vehicles who are concerned with emissions & warranty compliance.

I have actually been running the 5W-30 Full Syn Racing Oil in my 07 Yukon and it runs great with even lower engine temps some of the time.

I wonder how much those oils will cost. Where did you find the 5W30 oil at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back