LTE aka 4G vs VoLte

thanks for the suggestion alarm guy, but have the phone since oct 2020 + i just talk, but as i was looking into being able to send pics-data when ATT wont support on my cheap 10 cents a minute plan + learning about MVNO's on this forum i start searching + learning thru sony that my phone was Irish!. the seller had a different name on my visa than his e-bay listing + is now "gone". prolly partly my lack of knowledge + him taking advantage of it, live + lea
what is this 10 cent per min plan you're on?... is it advertised mms is not included.. as i mentioned beforehand many mvno's require you to input APN settings. something that is usually not available unless it is an unlocked device. then you can manually enter in the carrier you're using APN settings. APN settings are what gives you access to mms and data.

when i got my 2020 Moto E directly from motorola they listed everything it worked with. HOPEFULLY! i am waiting for my AirVoice sim to check it out.

Airvoice supports texting/MMS.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210521-195116_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521-195116_Samsung Internet.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 9
first off quick service!! signed up on line wed the 19 of may got the sim via Fed ex on the 21st of may 21!!! will active mon in case i need to contact them for help setting up . i checked their web THOUOUGHLY + called to verify that the pay as you go plan includes it which is why i went with them + as shown data is charged as used as shown above with pay as you go + you can add as needed if your $$$ runs low within your chosen time period. a great setup for light users like myself + unlike others you can add + check your $$$ online with your airvoice acct.

thanks for suggestion to make my 2016 sony work better, but it was android 6 upgraded to 7 + the sony article notes android 9 + up for 4G VoLTE. a great not too big phone but its lacking inside. wondering if my sim for the moto e 2020 might work if it fits!!

a little update as i received my moto e 2020 + signed on to Air Voice did NOT port my # as my sony still had time on it. AirVoice set everything including APN phone says all ready with SMS + MMS + Data but only talked twice so far but will look into how to e-mail + send pics to another phone. as noted a rookie + dont "PLAY" on phone!!! only use as needed!!!

Back