Low sudsing car wash soap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the summer, I love a sudsy car wash soap.

However, with it being winter, and now that car washing is now confined to my heated garage with a floor drain, I want as few suds as possible. Less to rinse off, and less mess on the floor when I'm done.

Any suggestions for a car wash soap that doesn't make a lot of suds?

I'm wanting a low suds soap, that I can add to a bucket of hot water, to wash my truck with.

I've used the no rinse/waterless products before. However, I'm not interested in them when my truck has salt, sand, and all sorts of grit on it.

If you want a low sudsing traditional soap, try 1z Perls. Unlike traditional soaps, it does not seem to rinse as well so you have to do a wipe down for use...not just sheet the water and walk away.

Duragloss #901 has great lubricity, shine, cleaning power and sheeting action. Once your bucket is full add soap and stir with your hand. This will keep the suds down. Great stuff! Has a cherry scent/color so hopefully you don't mind that too much.

Originally Posted By: satinsilver
Once your bucket is full add soap and stir with your hand. This will keep the suds down.

Yep, this is a good technique to reduce suds and still be able to clean cars well.

Just change the process a little and you can use any shampoo you like. Or, as MKZMAN said, try some Einszett Perls. It is a low suds shampoo by design. Gotta mail order it, though. You won't find it in stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back