Lots of Drama At Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was um, interesting. Lots of fault to spread around there. Not a fan of knowing that drivers are unbuckling their safety belts on a cool-down lap.

And it is good to see that 'short fuse' Tony is back.

What has it been, less than two months since his little incident in Canadaigua?

Tempers are a good thing....need to stop treating them like kids....

There is a reason some of the best racing seen was years ago....

it was kinda nice to see flashes of the "old" Tony.

when Kenseth came Charging around the Camera Man between the Carriers, i felt like i was watching some backstage scene straight out of the WWE....
tnnxvxtttc016ij3ernr.gif

Last edited:
mrsilv04 said:
And it is good to see that 'short fuse' Tony is back.

What has it been, less than two months since his little incident in

statements like yours are proof how foolish and judgmental an uneducated society can be. His incident as you put was not a moment of haVing a short fuse as he didn't do anything wrong and he was slammed into for no reason so he backed up and returned the favor which was no where near out of line.

Last edited:
Nascar has became what the NBA IS....(and the NFL to a degree)

I do not see very many professionals in these sanctioned bodies. Just a lot of money and bowing to the sponsors at the expense of the sport.

Mark Martin is like the last gentleman of Nascar(MY OPINION). I don't patronize kiddie sports.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ram_man
statements like yours are proof how foolish and judgmental an uneducated society can be. His incident as you put was not a moment of haVing a short fuse as he didn't do anything wrong and he was slammed into for no reason so he backed up and returned the favor which was no where near out of line.

Oh yes, it's all my fault.

I've read as much on that incident as anyone. I was THERE the weekend afterwards. I was IN Canadaigua, NY. I was IN the ER where Kevin Ward Jr. died.

Save it for someone else, you don't know as much as you think you do. OK?

Looks scripted. He runs up and grabs him but throws no punches even though he certainly could have if he was really as mad as it seemed.

Originally Posted By: morepwr
Looks scripted. He runs up and grabs him but throws no punches even though he certainly could have if he was really as mad as it seemed.

exactly why i compared it to WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back