Looks like Walmart is carrying a different Fram CAF line.

That FRAM filter looks like it is constructed of the same material as general use face masks...maybe that is what they are doing with what is certainly a surplus of face mask material at this point...making cabin air filter media :ROFLMAO:

That FRAM filter looks like it is constructed of the same material as general use face masks...maybe that is what they are doing with what is certainly a surplus of face mask material at this point...making cabin air filter media :ROFLMAO:
Wouldn't surprize me at all! I'm regretting my purchase for this filter. Could have got a much better one for half the cost!

I’m also regretting my purchase of this filter but not because of any N95 labeling. It’s incredibly flimsy, and folds up upon installation. Last time I buy this one.

I purchased a true air and I swear it cut my airflow by 20%. I had to remove it to get decent airflow when the AC is on

I just noticed water leaking under my car. The a/c, while still blowing cold air, can”t keep up with the hot Arizona heat anymore. I just took a trip to Northern California and back and the a/c just isn’t functioning like it used too.
Any chance the filter has something to do with this?

I just noticed water leaking under my car. The a/c, while still blowing cold air, can”t keep up with the hot Arizona heat anymore. I just took a trip to Northern California and back and the a/c just isn’t functioning like it used too.
Any chance the filter has something to do with this?
Maybe - what filter was installed?

No pics - I did pull two of these Fram “N95” grade filters out of service recently. I was always astounded by how much a CAF caught, but there was much more fine particles in these.

Replaced one with a now Chinese-made Mahle LAF131, the other an O’Reilly Microgard “HEPA” carbon. I’ll be buying these Frams once my Amazon cache of filters runs out.

Back