Looking to get a couple cars washed, waxed interior detailed?

I have my car and my wife's car, that can use a fresh coat of wax, and be washed also the inside cleaned up a little bit. If you know what you're doing and you're close to Dover Delaware area feel free to chime in.. Unable to do with myself anymore, too many health issues.
Thank you..

I have my car and my wife's car, that can use a fresh coat of wax, and be washed also the inside cleaned up a little bit. If you know what you're doing and you're close to Dover Delaware area feel free to chime in.. Unable to do with myself anymore, too many health issues.
Thank you..

I know what you mean having really bad asthma has me not able to do what I did in the past.

Around here, there are at least two car wash centers that have a detail. wash and wax service. My son uses them for his business car and they do a GREAT job. Car looks brand new when he gets it back. So look at those and I am sure you will find one near you that offers the same services.

I have asthma and COPD along with other issues..
Wish you the best. My asthma is turning into COPD but I changed doctors and that led to a change in medication and I'm blowing better FEV1 than I have in years.

Wish you the best. My asthma is turning into COPD but I changed doctors and that led to a change in medication and I'm blowing better FEV1 than I have in years.
Can you share the changes that help, you??

For me, the best thing is to avoid those things that can trigger my asthma. I have a long list but the primary culprit is dust, when needed I have to wear a respirator 1/2 or full mask depending on what I am doing.

No offense intended, but how do you have funds for cleaning your cars…but no funds to buy better brake parts?
I figured since I have plenty of pad left I would deal with the squeal for the time being, cause the rotors can't be turned. I never said I wanted cheap brake rotors, I wanted Raybestos E line but Rock didn't have them.. It's getting close to winter, I would like to get my car cleaned up.

Usually the local car wash is pretty competitive. The dealers also offer it too but they tend to be more than the local car wash.

I guess you just need to hang on til January when the new COLA from social security kicks in.

Usually the local car wash is pretty competitive. The dealers also offer it too but they tend to be more than the local car wash.

I guess you just need to hang on til January when the new COLA from social security kicks in.
Of course every $ helps, but it kinda sucks that approximately 1/3 of that increase will go back to a higher Medicare premium for those of us that have to rely on it.

Of course every $ helps, but it kinda sucks that approximately 1/3 of that increase will go back to a higher Medicare premium for those of us that have to rely on it.
Welcome to the club, no raises here, 100% commission is still 100% commission.

Healthcare expenses have been outpacing inflation for years for everyone.

Welcome to the club, no raises here, 100% commission is still 100% commission.

Healthcare expenses have been outpacing inflation for years for everyone.
Clubs aren't my thing, lmao... I will say be thankful every day you wake up and can work for that commission.

Back