Looking for rare and hard to find performance items??

Messages
3,593
Location
Outside smalltown, IL
http://www.mufflerbearings.com/products.htm Some rare and hard to find performance items! [Big Grin] 1 Tire air change kit. This kit comes with everything you need to change the air in your tires. This highly recommended but often overlooked maintenance item is much easier now. Remember to change your air every 3000 miles or twice a year. $25 2 Blinker Fluid. You knew it existed but, WOW, is this stuff hard to find. 4oz bottle. $12 3 Better Yet! Synthetic Blinker Fluid. 4oz bottle. $24 4 Light Bulb Filaments. Why throw away a perfectly good turn signal or stop light bulb when you can just install a new filament? Premium Filaments, made in the USA! $1ea. 5 Manifold Heat. Yes, your exhaust manifold should be HOT. If it's not, you may need this item. Sold by the pound. $3.50 6 Steering Wheel Gaskets. All SIZES available! Email for specific application. From $9.99 7 Tie Rod Tensioner. Is your tie rod limp? Tension it with T-50! $14.99 8 Alternator Batteries. (4 required, replace them all!) From $2.99 9 Fan Belt Buckles. Specify brass or chrome. Gold available special order. $14.99 10 Muffler Bearing Manual. Print version $59.95 11 Muffler Bearing Manual. CD version $49.99 12 Universal Muffler Bearing Tool Kit $105.59 13 Muffler Bearing Hi Temp Synthetic Lube ( the only kind we sell!) $40.24 14 Muffler Bearings From $19.95 15 Momentum (required for tackling some off road obstacles) Sold by the lb-ft/sec $0.50 16 Super Seat Cleaner (sometimes required after using Momentum) $3.99 17 Muffler Bearing Gasket Kits From $9.99 18 Microsoft Windows Eliminator. If your car or truck begins to run poorly, (long time to start, frequent crashes, etc.), it's computer, (ecm, ecu, black box, etc.), may have become infected with this nasty computer virus. This product will safely remove the virus. $199 19 Mirror Image Flipper Film. Did you know that the image you see in your rear view mirrors are reversed! This is a manufacturing flaw that the auto manufacturers have kept secret for years as the recall cost would cost BILLIONS! This film can be cut and placed over any mirror to correct the image. Now you'll be able to read signs in the rear view mirror! $5 per square ft.
 
Messages
4,872
Location
MN
quote:
Originally posted by jsharp: 5 Manifold Heat. Yes, your exhaust manifold should be HOT. If it's not, you may need this item. Sold by the pound. $3.50
This reminded me of something quite similar. I was changing the oil in someones Toyota for cylinder, when I saw something strange. They had installed one of those magnetic block heaters to the heat shield on the exhaust manifold. [LOL!] I got a good laugh at least. [Razz] -T
 

jsharp

Thread starter
Messages
3,593
Location
Outside smalltown, IL
quote:
Originally posted by T-Keith:
quote:
Originally posted by jsharp: 5 Manifold Heat. Yes, your exhaust manifold should be HOT. If it's not, you may need this item. Sold by the pound. $3.50
This reminded me of something quite similar. I was changing the oil in someones Toyota for cylinder, when I saw something strange. They had installed one of those magnetic block heaters to the heat shield on the exhaust manifold. [LOL!] I got a good laugh at least. [Razz] -T

I've seen some things like that too. I never know if I should laugh, or be afraid... [Wink]
 
quote:
Originally posted by jsharp: 19 Mirror Image Flipper Film. Did you know that the image you see in your rear view mirrors are reversed! This is a manufacturing flaw that the auto manufacturers have kept secret for years as the recall cost would cost BILLIONS! This film can be cut and placed over any mirror to correct the image. Now you'll be able to read signs in the rear view mirror! $5 per square ft.
This one is going to cause issues in my line of work. People will look in their mirrors and see "ECNALUBMA" and not get out of my way - oh I forgot, they usually don't use thier mirrors anyway.
 
Messages
1,979
Location
Houston
Do they carry those Japanese stickers that add 20 HP and impress chicks? I'm looking for these in particular (translated from the original): "More monmmy's money than brains" "1.5 liter V8 sound" "Yo, Mustang dude, we race, I be louder, I win race"
 
Top