Looking for glue for iphone screen

Just to clarify, we aren’t using the lava lamp IN the shower right? 🤣

I still can’t wrap my mind around WASHING it in the shower. I just use a baby wipe or windex, at most a dry tooth brush to get the fuzz out of the speaker dots and charge port.

Hey, lava lamps are water-proof. The OP has (weird) needs and we are just trying to help him. I was also trying to keep it G-rated.

Since y’all are so focused on the shower aspect. My grandmother is on hospice and has dementia. She calls me all the time to see if she is ok. So having my phone with me in the shower allows me to take her calls and still have time to shower.

Since y’all are so focused on the shower aspect. My grandmother is on hospice and has dementia. She calls me all the time to see if she is ok. So having my phone with me in the shower allows me to take her calls and still have time to shower.

A Navy shower would work well for you. Water on. Thirty seconds to get wet. Water off. Soap and shampoo up. Water on. One minute to rinse off. Water off.

They do explicitly say “Replacing the adhesive is not guaranteed to restore the water and dust resistance of your device.”
All that stuff iFixit and anyone else who isn’t a AASP/Apple Store is a Chinese aftermarket part from the many, many
vendors in Shenzhen. There’s literally multi-story malls full of anything electronic there.

The OE Apple adhesive comes from 3M, Beiersdorf(Tesa), or another supplier and is applied under controlled conditions.

Back