Looking for a grease similar/compatible to nye 875ml

This company has a US distributor, but that distributor doesn't show the 875L on its site. Here's a link to the distributor. Maybe you could ask it about that grease.

For some of the other products, $100 for a 100 gram tube seems to be a normal price. On some foreign sites that purport to sell 875L (and I wouldn't trust some of the sites I see), the price is roughly $400 equivalent for a 1 kilogram jar. Lead time to fill the order is over 1 month.

This stuff has PTFE in it and is PAO–based. Maybe another member can advise on equivalents. But...

Aeroshop.com came up in a search, but I can't get its site to load. Based on the name of that site, the equipment might be aviation–related, so maybe you should stick with the original spec.

You could also try the manufacturer of the equipment that requires it. Maybe it sells it or has a recommended US source.

A little more info. This is on a farm tractor that has about 20 zerks. 19 of them call for a fairly common grease (mobil xhp 222) and 1 calls for this grease. So they must really have a reason. It's a tractor that pivots in the middle and also twists. It is that zerk that calls out the special grease.

Adding to this. Does anyone see any problems with me using schaefers 219 instead of xhp 222. From what I can tell the should not be any incompatibilities.

I swear I replied to this. Anyway dealer gave me a tube of grease for that fitting for 125$ LOL
Now I find out I need reholube 393 as well :(
PXL_20220427_224110321.jpg

PXL_20220428_204039901.jpg

Back