Looking for 4 port USB Hub

JC1

Hi guys, I'm looking for a 4 port USB 3.0 for Windows PC/Laptop with a long cord.

What do you recommend? I want something reliable that's going to last a few years.

Most won't have a long cord, just buy a USB3.0 extension cable with it. I bought a 3 port one with Micro/SD card reader built in. Cord was 6 inches long, had to buy the extension.

The UGreen one I have comes with a 3ft cable. If you need a longer cable, get an extension.

Reactions: JC1
Wanted to give you guys an update. Ordered the usb hub and they shipped it. I ordered a water filter too and thought things would be in the same envelope. No such luck.

Then I didn't see the other envelope that the second driver put outside my view when I opened the door. I've attached the pic. The next day I checked my order status and thought *** did a porch pirate steal it??? After I clicked the status they showed the picture of where the envelope was placed. It had been windy and the envelope blew away and was sitting in the snow between my house and the neighbors house.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210204-172134.jpg
    Screenshot_20210204-172134.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3
Back