looking for 185/70/14 for my 95 Camry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be away from a non-restricted computer until Friday,so i can't check online.Where is a good place for these? All i want is a decent tire, and low price. The original size is 195-70-14

America's tires is a good place to buy tires, they may match online price.

Good overall tire - good tread life + good and quiet ride + good traction on dry and wet that doesn't cost a bundle is General Altimax RT. You should be able to get four installed for about $300, may be a little less.

Originally Posted By: daves66nova
Originally Posted By: Shannow
Can send you some half worn 195 65 14s if you pay postage.
shipped from Australia?

If you want.

Since there are about 6 million Camrys in LA, I'm sure almost every tire joint in town has these in stock at a cheap price. You could take the car almost anywhere and be out the door for around $300.

Originally Posted By: bretfraz
Since there are about 6 million Camrys in LA, I'm sure almost every tire joint in town has these in stock at a cheap price. You could take the car almost anywhere and be out the door for around $300.

a little less if you don't mind Primewells or some other Chinese/Taiwanese tire - I know America's/Discount Tire carries Warrior which is made by a Michelin affiliate in China while Firestone stores carry Primewell.

why not stick with 195/70r14? That is a good size with lots of name-brand options which are high quality...

Originally Posted By: daves66nova
Can send you some half worn 195 65 14s if you pay postage.
shipped from Australia?

If you want.

LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back