LOOK @ the roads i drive in....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a normal California pot hole to me.
mad.gif

not even close to the depth, size, and number we usually have on the few paved roads around here. I just never got out and took pictures.

What? There's only one and you can even see the bottom of it.......'round here, you get to choose which one to hit. avoid one, hit 3 others. even the bubbabuggies tread lightly!

wink.gif

quote:

You should fill it water and let it freeze over. That'd keep her from maiming any more cars until mid-June.

I hope nobody from PenDOT reads this as it will be their next solution to winter potholes!!
banghead.gif

Hey that's nothing, you should see some of the roads we have around here. I lost two tires this year to a big pothole.

-T

Last time I drove in Mexico on some side streets, you drove into the pothole, then drove out of it. And you were thankful it didn't rain recently, as they were then filled with sewer overflow. Probably in the same league as Bolivia.
grin.gif

But for fun in the good 'Ole USA, you gotta love the people who put stuff in their pickup bed untethered, so when they go flying down the highway, it launches into three-four lanes of heavy high speed traffic. Had one happen a few weeks ago. Fortunately I was right behind him and there was just enough room to squeeze into the next lane as I saw it begin to launch. Amazing how that nice LOUIS XVI French Cabinet disintegrated as soon as it hit the road.
grin.gif

[ March 11, 2005, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: 427Z06 ]

I've never seen the Virginia DOT fail to fill a pothole after I've reported it to them (you can report them on their website). Usually they do it within a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back