Longest run on Iridium plugs?

Application: Toyota 3.5

Regardless, what have you seen for Iridium plugs that have been in service for over 110K

thanks.

180,000 miles. 07 Hyundai SantaFe 3.3 and still running strong on the same plugs. A relative now has it and they really should change the plugs.

Mine are still in service at 200k Kms (2GR-FE 3.5L) I never changed them in my (1MZ-FE 3.0L), sold it at 265k Kms, but not sure if they're Iridium or not.

171,000 miles on the original iridium plugs of a 2006 Chev 2.2 ecotec. The gap had opened up to 0.095" and developed a slightly rough idle.

How did they look Dr Tyler ???

I had 138,000 plus miles on the iridium plugs in my 08 Nissan Altima VQ. Was still running very good.
They looked fine at 180k miles. Car was sold at 225k miles. They probably went a lot longer!

I can’t say that I am proud of that though. Almost certainly would not do it again.

I wouldn't challenge the Iridiums, I will change it before the car hits 100K miles. It's better than you're on the way on a vacation trip & your car starts to misfire. If it does that before 100K then I would say I had a bad luck.

Back