Long "straws" for spray lubes

I have need to spray penetrant onto some well blocked parts....specifically the factory spark plugs of my 2005 Ford 4.0l V6 (Ranger).
I am not trying to be "Mr. Perfect" here. I just don't want to soak the side of the engine with Kroil.

Has anyone seen 12" long straws for spray cans? TIA

Nope. Interesting question though.

Can you take some ordinary straws, and insert one into another, and make a tube? No it won't spray very well, but maybe it will do it well enough? Just to guide it. Very likely will drip, so I'd spray down this tube, not up.

Or go to any hobby shop (those for RC planes/boats) and ask them if they have those plastic straws for cable/wire protection...

Get some very narrow flexible tubing (PVC or similar) that the spray can tube will fit into. Attach a length of solid wire (aluminum or copper) at intervals on the flex tubing. You can bend the wire and flexible tubing so it aims, points, routes, curves however you want to aim the spray. You can leave some length of solid wire up high near the can so that you can operate the contraption a foot or more away from the area you want to spray.

Back