Login

Why do I again have to log in every time I visit this site? Can not this be fixed? Yes I know all about checking the little box.

What browser are you using? Do you have any security software installed or security options enabled in the browser? I had this problem too until I realized my browser was not saving cookies after the browser was closed.

jcwit

Why is this the ONLY site that I visit that this happens to. Daily, sometimes 2, 3, 4, times a day. BTW, I visit 10 to 20 different sites a day. Somebody, anybody please explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not likely malware, I experienced this same thing a year ago and it affected several computers that are NOT directly connected to each other in any way (one at work, at home, and at a relatives). Same issues. Then oddly the problem simply disappeared without rhyme or reason. Probably a software glitch.

Last edited:
Frequent log-offs have been a long term problem here and many have complained about how annoying it is. Apparently it is not fixable, or just not a priority. Tom NJ

Originally Posted By: Tom NJ
Frequent log-offs have been a long term problem here and many have complained about how annoying it is. Apparently it is not fixable, or just not a priority. Tom NJ
Exactly.