Logging In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I need to log in every time I come here. Yes I know to check the little box.

Many times when I check the box I don't even stay loged in till I go to a topic.

What's up.

I've had the same problem for at least a year. I seem to stay logged in if I use the same browser on the same computer. Say I log in on Firefox on computer A. I can do that for days, without interruption (it'll show me as logged in). If I log in on, say, Chrome on computer B, I'll have to log in. If I immediately go back to Firefox on computer A, I'll have to manually log in.

Originally Posted By: jcwit
Why do I need to log in every time I come here. Yes I know to check the little box.

Many times when I check the box I don't even stay loged in till I go to a topic.

What's up.

Set your browser to accept third party cookies. Make sure the browser doesn't erase the cookies upon exit of your browser.

You want to store the cookies.

Better yet, use LASTPASS as your password manager. It will work across computers and the cookies do not need to store anything password related.

While you will still need to click "LOG IN", LASTPASS will fill in the info.

Why do I need to log in every time I come here.

And how often do you come here?

Web admin has set the cookie expiration to 1 week. So if you only come here once a week, then yes, it'll seem like you have to log in every time you come here.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Why do I need to log in every time I come here.

And how often do you come here?

Web admin has set the cookie expiration to 1 week. So if you only come here once a week, then yes, it'll seem like you have to log in every time you come here.

Daily

It happens erratically for me. Sometimes, it happens the day after I've been here. I am usually on here at least 5 days a week, and am running Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back