Locked in your car

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very sad.

When I was a gas jockey, a woman pulled in on the wrong side of the pump. I would have normally been able to handle it, but she was too far away. I told her to pull up and back in on the other side. She pulled a U turn ..still leaving the filler on the wrong side. This time she was closer ...so I left it at that and cut my losses.

Wow, I did'nt know there were dumber people than me....Thanks this makes me feel good and climb a tree and parachute down. I am alright even though my Wal-mart parachute failed on me. I wonder if they will take their free parachute back? You think they will give me my money back? I sure hope so!

Last edited:
A few years ago, I got in line at the coin-op car wash behind a brand new Porsche 911 just as the older gentleman was finishing up. He got in and I could see him jostling around trying to get it started. After a few minutes, the door opened, and the man, now on his cellphone, got out. I rolled down my window and could overhear that he was on the phone with roadside assistance. He kept stating that he couldn't get the key to turn. I approached him, excused myself, and asked if I could help. Being a 911 fanatic that I am, I knew what the problem was.

I sat down inside the car, turned the wheel to release the pressure off the ignition switch, and started the car.

While I think it's great that people all around me have the money to spend on a $90,000 car, having common sense to use these sometimes tempermental machines would also be a big help.

I deal with people like this everyday and its non-stop no common sense idiocracy(new political party).

Stupid people don't bother me much anymore. The only thing I wish is that they would stop reproducing and quit voting.

They are going to keep reproducing at an expotentially increasing rate. There is no down side for them anymore. The group is collectively going to become dumber than three-toed sloths until the next ice age thins the herd.

Originally Posted By: ArrestMeRedZ
They are going to keep reproducing at an expotentially increasing rate. There is no down side for them anymore. The group is collectively going to become dumber than three-toed sloths until the next ice age thins the herd.

Well, the "Hey y'all watch this, I'm going to be on Youtube!" phenomenon is thinning out some of them now... But I agree its not enough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmHeqCm0RsE

Originally Posted By: ViragoBry

While I think it's great that people all around me have the money to spend on a $90,000 car, having common sense to use these sometimes tempermental machines would also be a big help.
01.gif
Same thing with RV's; I've filled the propane tanks and 9 times from 10 they ask "how much does that tank hold?" Like a 60 dollar propane bill will dent their bank account. I tell them I have no way of knowing. They don't either obviously. I'd like to dent their heads, sometimes when they gripe about the cost of fuel (my 4 clyinder is on 1/4 tank again for the second straight week and only good thing is I live 4 miles from work), or walk up to me when I'm dealing with a volatile substance and taking care of the customer ahead of them and they gripe they're in a hurry (with out of state tags on the RV every time). I just tell them I will get to them when I am finished with my customers that are already waiting.
06.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back