Lobster...it's finally cheap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all you guys looking to show your date a good time...you finally get the green light!!! I'm filling up a freezer of smoked salmon, crab and Lobster right now...I've been eating some rice, veggies and beans as a sacrifice for later indulgence.

Lobster on the cheap

I'll have mine with a side of ammonia.

One thread Amsoil coolant is too expensive, the next it's lobster for all!!
grin2.gif
banana2.gif

OK OK, just don't get them small ones from Australia. They taste like urine smells and the tails don't come free from the jointed carapace.

Hey it's a bargain Pablo...you can't turn down a high quality bargain huh LOL?! The lil ones from Oz are a lil' different, but the ones off from the Atlantic coast still taste awesome and are at the top of the food chain for date food! Just get that water boiling nice and hot before you drop them in for the big scream...

Last edited:
Come on Dave! MI ladies like the lobster too (I went to UofM back in the day). If they don't lobster is awesome with a little butter on the shores of Lake MI or Lake Huron!

Originally Posted By: Pablo
OK OK, just don't get them small ones from Australia. They taste like urine smells and the tails don't come free from the jointed carapace.

Prolly still a million times better than that pithy thick skinned shriveled rubbish that you guys call oranges.

I actually tried some again this year to see if it was still true.

Pithy dry carp.

Dunno why we keep trying to export stuff that shouldn't be exported all over the globe.

Seriously, Oz lobster to US makes zero sense.

Your grapes seem to make it intact, replete with spiders (dead) and a $7/kilo price tag.

Lobster = cheap? I have not noticed deflation of food prices. I think they have gone up actually since the recession was made public last September.

Nah, if they were from Chile it would say.

Asparagus from Peru says Peru, Garlic from Mexico says Mexico.

Well, my mother (97) tells us children that when she was a kid, the poor people were the only folks who ate lobster because it was so cheap. Kids were embarassed to take it to school for lunch because it marked them as poor kids.

Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back