Limited participation for now

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
Hey guys, been off the board for a while, I had open heart surgery (valve replacement) and my blood pressure has to be kept pretty low for the next while, so, while we are working on that, I've been limiting my exposure to social media, forums and anything that might get me too excited.

I was staying with my parents for the first couple of weeks (low stimulation environment) but have come back home now and will likely pop on to see what's going on, but as I noted, my participation level will be low until I've recovered.

Hope everyone is excited for Christmas! My kids are of course pretty fired up!

Hey guys, been off the board for a while, I had open heart surgery (valve replacement) and my blood pressure has to be kept pretty low for the next while, so, while we are working on that, I've been limiting my exposure to social media, forums and anything that might get me too excited.

I was staying with my parents for the first couple of weeks (low stimulation environment) but have come back home now and will likely pop on to see what's going on, but as I noted, my participation level will be low until I've recovered.

Good on ya. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery!

I applaud that you feel exposure to social media may raise your blood pressure, lol.

Again. Wishing you a wonderful and full recovery. Full of cheer!

Get well and remember Ford is #1 for trucks. (joking).

Back