LEXUS SC 300 coming up on MY first oil change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ghies, I got me a Lexus Sc 3 about a month ago and at the time, it had all its fluids changed except brake. About the oil. Right now it is using some synthetic 30 weight. I am stuck on MC oil cause it is as good if not better then M1 and PZ from all the UOAs I have seen plus all the "testimony" (I realize this isn't a court of law but you get my drift no pun)here about how stout this oil is is bonus if the UOAs don't proove it. You can see it doesn't have high NA like M1s do and although it may burn, I think it maintains its viscosity and the burn could be the nature of the engine and not the oil.

What say you. Also, now that MC has 0 weights, are they as stellar as the 5w-20 and 30s?

Profuse support in the form of your reactions, responses and replies follow...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 06VtecV6
Ok ghies, I got me a Lexus Sc 3 about a month ago and at the time, it had all its fluids changed except brake. About the oil. Right now it is using some synthetic 30 weight. I am stuck on MC oil cause it is as good if not better then M1 and PZ from all the UOAs I have seen plus all the "testimony" (I realize this isn't a court of law but you get my drift no pun)here about how stout this oil is is bonus if the UOAs don't proove it. You can see it doesn't have high NA like M1s do and although it may burn, I think it maintains its viscosity and the burn could be the nature of the engine and not the oil.

What say you. Also, now that MC has 0 weights, are they as stellar as the 5w-20 and 30s?

Profuse support in the form of your reactions, responses and replies follow...

You okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back