Lexus GS350?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried an 11 GS350 with under 100K and it seems like a great car. The price is right too. From what I'm reading the reliability makes a Town Car look like junk. It has the 3.5L engine. The dealer said I wish I could get tons of these, I would never have a bad review. Car isn't that remarkable from the outside(looks like a big Corolla) and rides a bit "sporty" on potholes.

There actually are tons of these avail but more around the 2015 era.
Lexuses are often leased aa a business expense so theres a tood supply of lease returns. This is coupled with the fact that consumers are preferring SUVs over cars wven more than 3years ago when the cars wer put into thr markwte. The net is there should be a good supply of lexus sedans with low demand.
The dealer maybe blowing you a little smoke to make you feel good about yoir deal.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: raytseng
There actually are tons of these avail but more around the 2015 era.
Lexuses are often leased aa a business expense so theres a tood supply of lease returns. This is coupled with the fact that consumers are preferring SUVs over cars wven more than 3years ago when the cars wer put into thr markwte. The net is there should be a good supply of lexus sedans with low demand.
The dealer maybe blowing you a little smoke to make you feel good about yoir deal.

Price around 13kish w/90k miles.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Here's an article from a member on here talking about an 07 Lexus GS350. Scan towards the bottom of the article, kind of interesting.

http://www.dashboard-light.com/a-day-at-the-auto-auction-january-23rd-2018/

It is a very impressive car, even though the reliability seems stellar and I have every record, you never really know with a used car.
Had lots of squeaks and rattles in its past. Some brake noise issues, but compared to other cars it seems pretty reliable.

I could never buy a used BMW.

I'd probably lean towards a RWD version but you may have to head South for one of those. Just because it would be less complex as it ages and piles up the miles. I see the area you're in and would just put some top notch tires on it.

My Lex has the same engine but with RWD (I preferred).

Amazingly reliable and tight as a drum! Mine has around 55k miles and I can tell it's a car that can easily add on the miles. The durability makes anything European car owner green with envy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back