Lets see your doggos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Toby, have no idea what he's mixed with, he's about 14-15 pounds. And his best friend the cat Buddy.

Originally Posted By: silverrat
Miniature Schnauzer, 7 years old

HOW do you keep his/her fur so white! Our oldest had brown staining on her beard that will not come out.

This is Rooney the Wonder Dog- a Humane Society rescue. Allegedly a border collie/shepherd mix, he is very friendly to people- while he only tolerates our cat. He is a determined hunter- usually bagging several raccoons and groundhogs every year. This year he has added snakes to his extermination list- he's dispatched four so far this year...

My boys...Jake is the yellow lab. Rosco is the chocolate. Both have different personalities but are great dogs!

Here are my demonic minpins Tito is black and Lexi is brown. Got Tito from a lady on a native reservation that couldn’t keep him anymore and got Lexi from the pound. Tito is about 12 and Lexi probably about 10. No signs of slowing down. It’s amazing how alert they are. Nobody can approach my house without me knowing about it.

We just got our new Husky pup addition just yesterday, actually!

We had start looking about three months ago for a new dog, so our current dog (Husky) could have a brother/friend since our dog of 15.5 years had passed away a few months back. My girlfriend and I just love the breed, so we both chose to get another. For as difficult and head headed as they may be, they are such fun dogs with insane personalities! It took some time to find a good, non-puppy mill breeder and thankfully we lucked out. Found the most amazing couple who was raising this one-time litter (never did it before and did such an awesome job!). We got to visit weeks ago, always sent pictures and updates all the time. It was really nice.

Our first full day was yesterday with him… He’s a fun little pup! But he does sound like a demonic donkey in the night, so that was quite rough! Should hopefully settle in the next few days once he gets used to being away from his 5 sisters and mom.

Mako is the new pup and Kobi is the adult in the one picture! Hopefully be best buds soon, as Kobi wasn’t the most welcoming yesterday so we kept their distance a bit after some attempts at introductions. As you can see in picture below, we can have them together but once the pup moves around Kobi gets a bit “predator” like, which makes sense given the breed and their prey drive. So we have to keep a close eye and take our time with it.

Now for the pics!

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3620.jpg

image.jpg

Here is my herd.
The new Rottie with the blue collar chewing away
on a log is Roscoe.
He's been a handfull.
Grace is the big Rottie girl.A real sweetie.
Emma is the older Shepard mix.
Stella is the little one. My grandogger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back