Let's play Jurassic Bitog

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so anyone who died before the birth of the automobile is fair game. Would they have been synthetic or dino users?

I'll start.

Obviously Benjamin Franklin was a synthetic guy.
First of all he was a scientist. So if something wasn't broke...he broke it. And then attempted to fix it. Which is really what separates the synthetic user from his dino counterpart.
If Franklin were alive today he'd be making PAO in his basement and telling, sludge-prone Toyota owners, don't worry about the overall performance of your oil...worry about your base stock.

But Franklin was from Pennsylvania, where they discovered crude oil in the ground. He'd have been excited to refine it into fake ("synthetic") whale oil for lamps.
36.gif

I think Noah would have been a dino user. His use of pitch to seal the arc indicates to me nothing fancy or synthetic for this guy.

I can see him loading the arc now, Impalas, Cougars, Mustangs & Pintos, Rams, Road Runners, and even some Rabbits (in different colors)...

Moses (the first one, not Browning) - synthetic. He would appreciate being able to use the same oil for a longer time.

Please do not treat religious text as historical facts by calling out the "first Moses". I thought this forum had rules pertaining to religious context.

Originally Posted By: Mopar618
Please do not treat religious text as historical facts by calling out the "first Moses".

Oh wow... let me come out and clarify then that there is a slight chance that Fred Flintstone is not a factual character either.
smile.gif

Please do not treat religious text as historical facts by calling out the "first Moses". I thought this forum had rules pertaining to religious context.

LOL srsly?

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Fred Flinstone - definitely a Dino guy.
smile.gif

Yes. No doubt about that.

Fred Flintstone and the Dinos would not have died yet so they would have had to be using a synthesized hydrocarbon.
grin.gif

[BTW, I believe in the marine/plankton/algae burial theory of oil genesis, not the dinosaur theory of oil]
coffee2.gif

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
Fred Flintstone and the Dinos would not have died yet so they would have had to be using a synthesized hydrocarbon.
grin.gif

[BTW, I believe in the marine/plankton/algae burial theory of oil genesis, not the dinosaur theory of oil]
coffee2.gif

Lol he might even try PennStone Platinum for the heck of it.

I think Galileo was a synthetic oil user. Perhaps using Saturn Syntec or Galileo-oil (G-Oil).

Well, if it did, you just violated it by identifying your anti-religious bias!

Well, I think certain plants, single cell organisms, and fungi lived before the first dinosaur, but I don't know.

It would be like drilling for dino oil, but it would be named sumething like fungoil.

Attempting to revamp the thread, as it's interesting: Harriet Tubman, dino user. Yes, she died after the birth of motor oil, but lets open up the qualifying to include people who died in the early twentieth century, as it had many interesting characters. Would have been hard to obtain synthetic on the underground railroad. Dino would have been plentiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back