Less than 4 hrs PNY USB Flash Drive sale amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, less than 4 hours left on the sale, but some great prices on the PNY USB 3.0 flash drives!

32GB -$11.99 +free shipping over $35

64GB -$19.99 +free shipping over $35

128GB -$34.99 +free shipping over $35

256GB -$69.95 +free shipping over $35

I just picked up a 128GB! Maybe some of you can take advantage of the sale as well!
smile.gif

Here is the link.

I would avoid the 64GB version of this drive, I have it and I hate it. Often times slow to respond, will often hang for about 20-30 seconds in the middle of file transfers before continuing, some of the negative reviews online go into more detail but I wish I hadn't purchased this drive. I hear the 128GB model is supposed to be a much better drive though.

Since someone might say my pc is the problem, I'm running the following
Intel Core i5-3570k cpu @ 3.4ghz
Intel 530 series ssd
8GB ddr3 1600mhz ram

**Edit: I did get this drive around a year ago, so it's possible the newer driver are using different, better memory chips, or changed whatever might have been causing performance issues.

No problem guys, glad some of you were able to use the sale! I had been wanting to get the 128GB flash drive for a while, but it was normally $44.99 (or something like that) and I had been waiting. Just happened to see the sale before the end and was able to grab one. Nice deal anyway!

Good deal. I just paid similar price for 64GB PNY USB 2.0 and thought it was cheap. However, before that I had to return 64GB ADATA USB 3.0 that came DOA.

The pace of progress never fails to astonish me. Here's 5MB of storage the year before I was born, 1956:

l-9sea1w175ybzhx.jpg

The other day I was in a drug store and they had 8GB flash drives, in a plastic jar at the register like you would sell candy. The drives even looked like candy, in colorful see-through housings; sour apple green, lemon yellow, cherry red, purple grape...

It's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back