Lenovo c930 vs Asus ZenBook UX433FN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't go wrong with either.
Lenovo is built like a Mack truck, at least the business models.
The Yogas have been simply wonderful from the beginning; we have one of the early models.
Asus is the best bang for your money notebook, period.
I use my Asus Chromie more than anything; it replaced my beloved Ipad.

FYI, we have more than 30 notebooks in our home.
My wife is in charge of world wide computer operations at a multi-billion Silicon Valley corporation.
From high end Macs to Windows (including 2 Surfaces).
I use a Dell 7000, I7, 16 GB for SQL Server / Visual Studio development.

You might want to check out the Dell XPS machines; the infinity edge screen is awesome.

Sue built a 52 core Ubuntu server for stock analysis, if that helps...
It has an experimental, prototype Intel processor.

Last edited:
Thank you guys....as of now im leaning towards the Lenovo

For some reason I have Lenovo computer, Chromebook and phone. No probs with anything. Cooked an Asus Chromebook when I stupidly inserted their oddball power cord into a port, don't plug in in a dark room. Not much loyalty to brand names but I'd put each of these on the extremes of good-bad if forced to rank them.

I've had both Asus and Lenovo laptops, can't go wrong with either. I'd pick the Lenovo myself though out of these 2, it's got better speakers and it benchmarks (better performance) a little higher than the Asus.

Originally Posted by Skippy722
I've had both Asus and Lenovo laptops, can't go wrong with either. I'd pick the Lenovo myself though out of these 2, it's got better speakers and it benchmarks (better performance) a little higher than the Asus.

yes and it seems to run cooler.....which this will be a true laptop most of the time so that is important to me.

Originally Posted by mcrn
Originally Posted by Skippy722

yes and it seems to run cooler.....which this will be a true laptop most of the time so that is important to m
e.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-C930-13IKB-i5-8250U-FHD-Convertible-Review.343566.0.html

Seems to have a very MacBook Pro-Esque cooling system. FWIW, assuming the cpu doesn't have to be cranked to say watch YouTube, my MacBook Pro barely even gets warm.

Thank you everyone.....I just ordered the Lenovo
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back