Lenos Products

I noticed these for the first time at my local Wal*Mart last week, and they're on the end cap of an aisle... marked down and on clearance for $5 each.

I'm not sure if I ever saw them on the shelves.... or if they went straight to "clearance".

On his first day in an assisted living facility, an older man sits down in the common room by himself. In just a few minutes, a woman who clearly has dementia comes up to him, lifts her skirts and starts yelling, "Super sex, super sex".

The man sits quietly for a few seconds and says, "I'll have the soup."

On his first day in an assisted living facility, an older man sits down in the common room by himself. In just a few minutes, a woman who clearly has dementia comes up to him, lifts her skirts and starts yelling, "Super sex, super sex".

The man sits quietly for a few seconds and says, "I'll have the soup."
Thanks for the laughs, we all could use a good laugh in these times. Funny

He is tied in with Walmart regarding his detailing products. I have no idea who makes them but I can't see him putting out a "bad" product. Mediocre maybe but not bad. I have no experience with the brand.

I have heard scuttlebutt that Adams might be making them but that’s all I have. The pull push tops on some of the products also look like Adams.

All his products were on clearance in Auto Zone, last time I was there they were all gone.

I liked them. I used a couple and the ones I tried seemed like good products. Sad to hear they are all on clearance, sounds like they may no longer be made. So I would say snatch up some inexpensive stuff while you can, I think the stuff is descent.

Back