Lebron James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drama Central is open for business again.
Gilbert got over his temper tantrum.
Lebron toned the ego down a tad.
Money talks.

Originally Posted By: Tdbo
Drama Central is open for business again.
Gilbert got over his temper tantrum.
Lebron toned the ego down a tad.
Money talks.

This. Though I'm not convinced he toned down his ego much.

Originally Posted By: dcf
Jordan was better .

Agreed.......Jordan was on a different level.

Originally Posted By: mcrn
Jordan was better .

+1. But his ego is bigger than LeBron.

As soon as I heard the story that "Team Lebron" business HQ were still in Akron I knew he would sign with Cleveland. Lebron has never kept it a secret that he wants to be the first professional athlete billionaire. Now he can be close to all his business deals and make it seem like he wanted to go back to Cleveland because "Akron is bigger than basketball". Really a win win for him.

Originally Posted By: deven
Jordan was better .

Lebron has never kept it a secret that he wants to be the first professional athlete billionaire.

Pretty sure Jordan is already a billionaire and so is Magic Johnson

Originally Posted By: morepwr
Originally Posted By: deven
Jordan was better .

Lebron has never kept it a secret that he wants to be the first professional athlete billionaire.

Pretty sure Jordan is already a billionaire and so is Magic Johnson

Jordan is.

Jordan was better .
Invalid argument and cannot be compared. Two completely different types of players. Lebron is a beast, but I would rather have '90's Jordan on my team any day over him.

Pat Riley's stupid comments were the last straw in Lebron's decision to leave Miami. He's an idiot.

Jordan's time is past. James' time is now. In the late 50s and early 60s, I listened to the Celtics on an AM radio. They were champions 12 out of 13 yrs. Ancient history now. It is all entertainment.

Ugh dear God it's all I've heard about today. Was in Lowe's, they announced it over the store pa for crying out loud. It's all anyone everywhere here is talking about, and I'm really getting tired of it. I loaded up my old Albany radio stations on the iheartradio app instead of local stations so I didn't have to listen to the announcers go on about it as well.

Well, hopefully the Cavs can have a respectable season now. He is not going to win it all by himself. They still need other pieces to this puzzle....

Originally Posted By: Cooper
Well, hopefully the Cavs can have a respectable season now. He is not going to win it all by himself. They still need other pieces to this puzzle....
Next season is the only prayer that any other team has of winning a title. After next season with Kyrie and rest of the young guys getting better, it's all Cavs for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back