LE Trade In G37

I saw this after I bought my G-21 from GT.
I'D be all over this if it wasn't 45 GAP vs. A C P.
Just can't justify a new caliber to the inventory.

I do like the old S&W revolver turn ins... Glock? No thanks... Nothing against flocks, but usually they’re pretty cheap new.

I do like the old S&W revolver turn ins... Glock? No thanks... Nothing against flocks, but usually they’re pretty cheap new.
Is this because you don't like Glocks, or you don't like LE pistol trade-ins?

I'm pretty sure the Tulsa County Sheriffs Dept G21 i got had maybe one mag put through it based on physical wear.

Is this because you don't like Glocks, or you don't like LE pistol trade-ins?

I'm pretty sure the Tulsa County Sheriffs Dept G21 i got had maybe one mag put through it based on physical wear.

Nothing against glocks. I like them. It’s just that even now you can buy various models new for between $450-550. So the $200 or so saved isn’t compelling. They don’t make revolvers like they used to, and when you get one they’re $$, which is why I like those deals better.

The engraving on the ones in OP are neat though, if that’s your thing...

Nothing against glocks. I like them. It’s just that even now you can buy various models new for between $450-550. So the $200 or so saved isn’t compelling. They don’t make revolvers like they used to, and when you get one they’re $$, which is why I like those deals better.

The engraving on the ones in OP are neat though, if that’s your thing...
JHZR2, if I had lots of money I would make a bet with you that when Gaston passes away, you will see a Glock revolver evolve. And, a Glock version AR-15. ;)

Back