LE lubricants

has anyone see data on LE products? I purchase and use LE products for my work plac, a Corp of Engineers project. LE is quick to supply MSDS,s but has any onr\e seen any data on there HD 10w- 30wt engine oil? Lots of Trade Secret items listed on the MSDS. There lubricants have worked well for us. We used Fisk Lubriplate before, it also worked well.

I use their products and like them. The 1605 (SAE 110) gear oil is top notch, and the 8130 (10W-30) engine oil has shown the lowest wear rate so far in my Tundra. I just replaced my upper and lower ball joints and front tie rod ends on my 2000 Tundra. They all have grease fittings now. My drive shaft also has 8 grease fittings. I'd really like to try their Almagard 3752 grease, but don't want to buy a whole case. Johnny, do you want to share some of yours?

Originally Posted By: INDYMAC
I use their products and like them. The 1605 (SAE 110) gear oil is top notch, and the 8130 (10W-30) engine oil has shown the lowest wear rate so far in my Tundra. I just replaced my upper and lower ball joints and front tie rod ends on my 2000 Tundra. They all have grease fittings now. My drive shaft also has 8 grease fittings. I'd really like to try their Almagard 3752 grease, but don't want to buy a whole case. Johnny, do you want to share some of yours?
PM sent. Here is the spec sheet on the 10W-30. http://www.le-inc.com/products/documents/8130_tdb.pdf

I've used their LE607 gear oil in the differential of the S2000 I used to own. That was about five years ago. I see they have now changed that same product to LE1605. It was extremely high quality stuff. I vastly preferred how the drivetrain felt using it vs the Mobil 1 75w90. I was going to give the Redline 75w90 a shot but the felt no need to stray from the LE product once I got it in the diff. I'd love to give their 10w30 a shot. Wish it were more readily available.