LC/FP price update

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCD

Do to the price increase of Odis' chemicals we are forced to raise the price of each product. We were hoping we could hold off until the first of the year, but Odis advised today he has to go up.

The price change will go into effect next Wed so get an order in before then!

$26.50 for gal

$10.25 for 32 ounce LC

$9.00 for 24 ounce FP

Sorry
frown.gif

I don't wanna' sound like I'm sucking up here, but it's probably still the best bargain out there for what it does.
I was afraid you were going to increase the same % that 87 octane has in the last year... pushing your gallon up to $35 or so.

quote:

Originally posted by HEV:
If we don’t get a grip on the escalating cost of oil this isn’t going to be the only petro product besides gas to raise its price.

It's not just petro products, anything that has the price of energy as one of it's costs (what doesn't?) is going to increase.

Add that to the eventual effects of out of control deficit spending, and we are going to be in for a rough ride.

quote:

I was afraid you were going to increase the same % that 87 octane has in the last year... pushing your gallon up to $35 or so.

Shhhh. Don't give the marketing/pricing guys any ideas
nono.gif

quote:

Add that to the eventual effects of out of control deficit spending, and we are going to be in for a rough ride.

Shhhhh ..don't get the thread locked
grin.gif

Wow, I just found this place and found out about LC and FP.. Just placed my first order tonight.

This place has made me sick.. all I think about all day is lubrication issues all day.
dunno.gif

It's going in my Taco that get's some severe use but not allot of miles.
 -

" It's not just petro products, anything that has the price of energy as one of it's costs (what doesn't?) is going to increase. Add that to the eventual effects of out of control deficit spending, and we are going to be in for a rough ride. "

650 are we the only folks on this board that understand the criticality of this issue and the broad impact ???

Bryan
welcome.gif
and yes it is a disease that we all have. Can only be quenched by a good lube and a UOA to confirm how good it was !

quote:

Originally posted by Terry:
" It's not just petro products, anything that has the price of energy as one of it's costs (what doesn't?) is going to increase. Add that to the eventual effects of out of control deficit spending, and we are going to be in for a rough ride. "

650 are we the only folks on this board that understand the criticality of this issue and the broad impact ???

I don't know if we are that exclusive but do know we are in a small minority.
shocked.gif

dont we own an oil producing company now? **** it I thought we were going to see some lower prices I want to know where my 90 billion dollars went?

Just a reminder prices go up sometime today if you want to order at the lower prices. We sent the info to our web guy so any time today they may change.

Just FYI

LCD,
My wife just called from the house and my LC and FP was delivered today. That was Fast! Can't wait to try the product. Had a hard time explaining what I bought to the wife though.
rolleyes.gif

quote:

Originally posted by lcd:
Just a reminder prices go up sometime today if you want to order at the lower prices. We sent the info to our web guy so any time today they may change.

Just FYI

I got in today at the old price
smile.gif

The price of FP only went up by $1 per gallon, so it's not like that is a huge increase, it's very reasonable! And it's worth every penny of it, it's a great product. It'll keep your engine clean forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back