Lazy people and lipo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those with the excess skin removed after losing the weight I have absolutely no problem with. It's the people like my friend that instead of dieting for 2 months, put their life at risk. One thing is for sure, after this amount of suffering I doubt she'll ever do it again. Her mother has been bringing her ice-cream and cotton candy so by the time she is fully recovered she's likely to put 20% of the weight back on.

I just don't buy the whole "can't lose the weight". There are special cases as one member here has the problem but it's very rare. I've seen her diet and I would be overweight too if I ate like she does. And besides, she looked fine before, 20lbs is nothing to worry about looks wise. I've packed on 32lbs on a 2 month vacation to Greece drinking before I was out of bed and eating fried cheese along with pasta everyday. The difference is I lost every bit of it and got back in competition shape within a month and a half of getting back.

I wasn't going to mention the boob job at first but that was also done at the same time.

She probably could have skipped that since she was going to put on some weight.

I've grown very tired of fakes. Au naturale~

Liposuction is intended for people within 25 lbs of "normal". It is not for seriously obese people so your friend is probably a good candidate.

I know an RN who works on a surgical recovery floor. By 500 lb it's knee surgery time. Most of those folks aren't insured either.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back