Lamborghini Countach Hybrid 2.64 million dollars

I have someone taking care of all that. Get anyone you choose it doesn’t matter I tell my person doing the ordering.

LAMBORGHINI . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Tesla

You guess the difference?
One is goddess on wheels the other looks like pound mutt.

Wow, dealer says i can't have two of them because they are only making 112 total. Why make a whole new car and only build 112?
You tell your staff to deliver two, because you want two. They work out the details.

LAMBORGHINI . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Tesla

You guess the difference? They only have one thing in common. Both don't make any profit.

Lambo is making good margins and is 10+ months backed up on orders. They were comparing them to Ferrari margins on bloomberg today during the interview.

I dont have specifics but i am going to guess they make a lot.

I'd bet VW/Audi has stuck way more money into Lamborghini than they'll ever get back. Without VW/Audi's resources Lamborghini would have never been able to develop their current range of cars including the Huracan and the Urus. If Lambo does make a profit on paper that's likely just because they don't have to bear the full costs - and that would be a naive miscalculation.

I'd bet VW/Audi has stuck way more money into Lamborghini than they'll ever get back. Without VW/Audi's resources Lamborghini would have never been able to develop their current range of cars including the Huracan and the Urus. If Lambo does make a profit on paper that's likely just because they don't have to bear the full costs - and that would be a naive miscalculation.
lamborghini is their volume seller. their new SUV is a big winner

bugatti is the money toilet

What a beautiful car. I hope they sell them all. The hybrid power train for power not economy is amazing to get vehicle moving so ICE can spin up and take over.

EV are neat but the charging and cold problems are not worth the hassle yet.

In an effort to cut my greenhouse emissions i have placed my order for the new Countach Hybrid. V12, hybrid, only 2.64 million estimated price. It was hard to decide on a color so i got a white one and a black one.

Anyone else order a few of these?
I like the Blizzard pearl with the red interior. If the dealer will give me enough of a trade in on my Camry, I can pay cash.

Or put down your $$ on the Roadster 2 and go real fast...
Roadster 2
View attachment 66910

I don't believe the Tesla Roadster will ever be produced. Announced in 2017, it's recently been pushed out to 2023. It's a concept car, it generated a lot of excitement, and exists in some form, somewhere. But the batteries to make it meet the range specs do not yet exist, nor does the will to produce a lesser version of it. As of the moment, it's absolutely vaporware.

Other companies are filling the void, and Rimac has over 800 employees building electric car components and so far 10 cars.

Who cares how long the Tesla roadster takes to come out? It will probably have some square half steering wheel, no buttons or knobs, and be totally lame.

Other companies are filling the void, and Rimac has over 800 employees building electric car components and so far 10 cars.
Yep, the Roadster, Semi, (butt ugly) Cybertruk and van(?) are waaaay behind schedule.
Of course Fremont has been supplying North America and Europe.
Not to mention building Giga Austin and Berlin... While expanding Fremont.

The Rimac Nevera is over $2M, right? And is barely faster than the Plaid.
My money is on Tesla.

Gonna be fun!

I hear some people saying, just another car for bored sons of oil sheiks, and there's surely some
truth in it. Lamborghini seems to quit making cars for enthusiasts if they ever did.
Granted, of course it's a beautiful car, but it isn't nearly as spectacular as the original Countach
has been (particularly on 1970's roads). Actually the new one is looking far more common. Audi/
Lamborghini should have hired Marcello Gandini again (as far as I know he's still alive and healthy).

However, an exotic car thread without pictures?

SPERRFRIST-13-08-21-19-30-Uhr-Lamborghini-Countach-LPI-800-4-169Gallery-f3450adb-1818286.jpg

SPERRFRIST-13-08-21-19-30-Uhr-Lamborghini-Countach-LPI-800-4-169Gallery-b4560648-1818271.jpg

SPERRFRIST-13-08-21-19-30-Uhr-Lamborghini-Countach-LPI-800-4-169Gallery-1ad19bc5-1818273.jpg

SPERRFRIST-13-08-21-19-30-Uhr-Lamborghini-Countach-LPI-800-4-169Gallery-c6656e2c-1818274.jpg

SPERRFRIST-13-08-21-19-30-Uhr-Lamborghini-Countach-LPI-800-4-169Gallery-bf2af336-1818276.jpg

SPERRFRIST-13-08-21-19-30-Uhr-Lamborghini-Countach-LPI-800-4-169Gallery-60fff630-1818277.jpg

SPERRFRIST-13-08-21-19-30-Uhr-Lamborghini-Countach-LPI-800-4-169Gallery-4d4ca91f-1818284.jpg

SPERRFRIST-13-08-21-19-30-Uhr-Lamborghini-Countach-LPI-800-4-169Gallery-6fd61170-1818272.jpg

SPERRFRIST-13-08-21-19-30-Uhr-Lamborghini-Countach-LPI-800-4-169Gallery-202fb304-1818278.jpg

SPERRFRIST-13-08-21-19-30-Uhr-Lamborghini-Countach-LPI-800-4-169Gallery-a1475208-1818282.jpg

Lamborghini Countach anno 1974:

17--artikel25148bild01jpg---8a62f129398782da.jpg
The gear shifter is missing. I bet the clutch pedal is missing too. :unsure:

You guess the difference? They only have one thing in common. Both don't make any profit.
1 gets you lots of ladies and the other, lots of ladies can afford their own. Seriously most people buying Lambo are not buying it because of how it drives.

Back