Lamb Loin Chops, Fettuccini Alfredo, and Asparagus dinner for four, about $20

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Lamb Loin Chops, Fettuccini Alfredo, and Asparagus dinner for four, about $20.

Lamb loin chops from Costco $16
Alfredo from LIDL $1
Asparagus on sale $3

Heat the grill one setting from its high

Dry the lamb chops with paper towels, salt the front and back, pepper and Italian season front and back AND sides

Cook the lamb chop 3 1/2 minutes per side, and the 3 1/2 minutes on the bone

On the Alfredo replace lowfat milk with half and half.

Very easy meal to make. Trick is to cook the lamp chop at the end bone side down so that area is not undercooked (the bone reduces grill heat).

PXL_20220212_234550407.jpg
PXL_20220212_234817514.jpg
PXL_20220212_235128506.jpg

Gon, you seem to be a really good guy. But, I have to say "you suck". LOL, putting all these great recipes and food pictures here, usually in the evening, makes it really hard to stay on my diet. I LOVE lamb chops. Fortunately, my wife found some on sale just a week ago and my craving was satisfied then.

My son is/was a chef and he gives you a big thumbs up. (y) Thank you sir!!

• Haha
Reactions: GON
Gon, you seem to be a really good guy. But, I have to say "you suck". LOL, putting all these great recipes and food pictures here, usually in the evening, makes it really hard to stay on my diet. I LOVE lamb chops. Fortunately, my wife found some on sale just a week ago and my craving was satisfied then.

My son is/was a chef and he gives you a big thumbs up. (y) Thank you sir!!
DoItMyself,

I have friends in Dundee MI and Howell MI that I hope to visit sometime in the next year. No idea where you are in MI, but I will bring a grill in case you are close.

DoItMyself,

I have friends in Dundee MI and Howell MI that I hope to visit sometime in the next year. No idea where you are in MI, but I will bring a grill in case you are close.
My Patriot's engine was built in Dundee and the aquarium/wildlife displays at the Dundee Cabela's are awesome. The Henry Ford Museum/Greenfield Village in Dearborn is a must-see also.

I am about 20 minutes directly west of Howell on I-96 and I have homemade maple syrup and apple cider(frozen) with your name on it if our paths should cross.

How big is your grill?
IMG_1191.JPG

Our last pig accidentally got skinned, so we wrapped it in bacon. About 4a.m. and the bacon was heaven:
IMG_3212.JPG

IMG_3220.JPG

Last edited:
GON...take the scenic route and drive through Iowa on your way to Michigan. I have some prime cut, very thick steaks for your grill! :)

• Love
Reactions: GON
Back