Lake Powell boat cruises?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on the route in a houseboat and have seen the tour boats go by. They are very nice and travel at a good clip.

While price/value is subjective, the area is uniquely beautiful including Rainbow Bridge and Antelope Canyon

IMO if you have the time and the money, you will enjoy the trip.

I've been on the Rainbow bridge boat but I don't recall it lasting half a day (been a few years). The bridge is a sight to see.

Originally Posted By: Tempest
I've been on the Rainbow bridge boat but I don't recall it lasting half a day (been a few years). The bridge is a sight to see.

Apparently it's about 2 hours one way... then you get off the boat and hike 1 mile to get to the bridge, due to low water levels preventing the boat to get you to it. 5 hours total.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Tempest

Apparently it's about 2 hours one way... then you get off the boat and hike 1 mile to get to the bridge, due to low water levels preventing the boat to get you to it. 5 hours total.

Sounds about right. It's been about 5 years since I was there.

I was there when I was young and remember people diving into the water under the bridge. The water level is WAY lower than that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back